Unlisted County NC records
From ENC Phillips Group Wiki
This page lists all Unlisted County NC records found on this wiki.
25 July 1783
Halifax, July 25th, 1783.
Journal of the proceedings of the Commisioners appointed by Act of Assembly passed in May, 1783, to liquidate and finally settle the accounts of the officers & soldiers of the Continental Line, of the State of North Carolina.
- Name and County or District
- David Philips, Sgt., Hailfax
- Mason Philips, Halifax
- Joseph Philips, soldier, Halifax
- Mitchell Philips, soldier, Halifax
- David Philips, soldier, Halifax
- Zachariah Phillips, prvt, Hillboro
- Bush Philips, prvt, Hillsboro
- Henry Phillips, 9 month, not mustered in, died Aug 10, 1779
- George Phillips, soldier, Halifax
- Sampson Phillips, soldier, Halifax
- Loven Phillips, soldier, Hillsboro
- John Phillips, prvt, Hillsboro
- Andrew Phillips, prvt, Hillsboro
Comments: Note: Philips and Phillips Listed For additional information including transcription credit, please Click Here to view the complete record.
For the following payments made by said State to officers and soldiers of the Continential Line for personal services during the late war; which payments having been made in the year 1792, were not acted upon by the General board of Commissioners. Name and Rank if given:
- Loven Philips, Privt.
- Zachariah Philips
- Bush Philips
- John Philips
- Andrew Philips
- Zachariah Phillips, Prvt.
- Lovan Phillips
Comments: Old Series--Vol. 10 Books 18, & 19 Vol. Commissioners Statemants A. B. C. For additional information including transcription credit, please Click Here to view the complete record.