Create New Page
From ENC Phillips Group Wiki
To help simplify the creation of a new page in this wiki several types of pages can easily be created with a template. Depending on the type of page desired, content can be pre-loaded into the edit window to help you get started.
- Here are easy to follow instructions.
- Decide what type of page you wish to create.
- Depending on the type of page, type the name of the new page in one of the boxes to the right.
- Click the Create Page button directly below the box you edited.
- Helpful hints
- Try to follow the format preloaded as an example in the form field
- Replacing the text or edit it with the proper name and information.
- Example: John Phillips (1765-1819)-died Moore County, NC
- Note: please use "abt1765" instead of "c1765" and "bef1850" for the before designation. If a year is unknown, just leave it blank. Examples are (-1823) or (1823-)
- You can add a middle name if known.
- Please don't use " * " or " ? " in a title.
- Capitalization counts! "John Phillips (1783-1842) Will..." and "John Phillips (1783-1842) will..." would be considered two unique pages.