Halifax County NC records
From ENC Phillips Group Wiki
This page lists all Halifax County NC records found on this wiki.
1 September 1784
Army Accounts of the North Carolina Line Settled by the Commissioners at Halifax from the 1st September 1784 to the 1st Feby, 1785, and at Warrenton in the year 1786, designating by whom the claims were receipted for respectively. Name and Rank, Rec'vd by, Remarks if any:
- Richard Philips, H. Montfort, for Phillips
- John Philips, James Thompson, --
- James Philips, William Faircloth, --
- Stephen Philips, William Faircloth, --
- Mark Philips, John Sheppard, --
- William Philips, John Sheppard, --
- Henry Philips, J. Marshall, for Saunders
Comments: From the State Records of North Carolina, Vol. XVII, pub. 1899. No Phillips listed, all were Philips. For additional information including transcription credit, please Click Here to view the complete record.